Saturday, November 20, 2010


I know you're not suppose to show a work in progress, but, i kinda like seeing things evolve. ...and that's my excuse for posting up this picture. i'm trying to do a bunch of illustrations of cute mundane things, shopping, jogging, cooking, ...that sorta junk. This girl right here looks pretty terrified that all that junk food she had this weekend is going to catch up with her. I would like to stream line this one even more, really just break it down into shapes, then add some color to it. Also, I'm thinking i have to add a lil snack over in that upper left corner. hopefully I'll have it finished and up here with in a week or so.

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing the work in progress! Awesome and kinda how I feel this weekend. I ate too much good food :)

    ReplyDelete