Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Dr. ...Who?



These guys are little posters i made for my friend who is hosting the Cyberkaraoke Britrock party at  the upcoming Chicago Tardis, an annual Dr.Who convention. i thought it would be fun to recreate some iconic album covers from a few of my favorite bands,and tie them into the Dr. Who thing. The top one is suppose to be the album cover of The Jam's in The City, and if you dont know who they are I highly recommend them. The second one is probably more recognizable. its a spoof of The Cure's Boys Don't Cry single (remix i think). i used to have this poster on my wall and its pretty much what i think of when i think of The Cure. I put in a Dalek because they are this alien race devoid of every emotion except hate which worked perfect with the title, plus a Dalek with Robert Smith hair is just plain funny.

1 comment: